What is a Pre-Rinse Spray Valve?
Pre-Rinse Spray Valves are used in commercial kitchens to remove food residue from plates and other dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. Efficient Pre-Rinse Spray Valves use less water than standard spray valves and can save you gas costs, water costs, and will remove food more quickly and effectively with an improved spray pattern.
How to Qualify
- You must be a PNG account holder operating a commercial kitchen that uses a gas hot water heater;
- You must be a PNG commercial rate class natural gas customer;
- You must be a property owner or long-term lease holder of an existing building; and
- The efficient Pre-Rinse Spray Valve must be replacing an existing standard spray valve.
How to Apply
- Download and save a copy of the application form, and review the attached terms and conditions.
- Email a copy of the completed application form to email@example.com
- Once you receive a voucher from firstname.lastname@example.org, visit PNG.Ecofitt.ca
- Enter your voucher code and provide your shipping information.
Once You Receive Your New Efficient Pre-Rinse Spray Valve:
- Use the easy to follow Installation Guide included or watch our How to Install an Efficient Pre-Rinse Spray Valve video and install your spray valve.
- PNG may visit your facility and inspect the high-performance pre-rinse spray valve installation at any time within 15 months from when the rebate was processed.
For more information call us toll free at 1-800-677-2297 or email us at email@example.com
For more information or answers to your questions call us toll free at 1-800-677-2297 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you cannot forward your application documents via email please contact PNG at the phone number above to arrange an alternate method of delivery.