Account Management Portal & Online Billing
Enhancing Service for Our Customers
PNG has upgraded our systems in order to serve you better. Beginning August 3, 2021 our new Customer Advantage online portal gives each customer the opportunity to access their account information at any time. Rather than needing to call in to start a service or make a service request, customers are now able to make these requests directly at their own convenience.
These changes reflect customer feedback about how customers wish to manage their accounts and receive information from us. However, you can choose to continue to manage your account through our Customer Care Centre.
The new Customer Advantage program provides extra convenience for those customers looking for online services.
More Services, at Your Convenience
What You Need to Know
PNG is pleased to be able to offer these services as we replaced our previous customer information system that was nearing the end of its lifespan after several decades of service.
With this transition, there are a number of things to keep in mind:
- You now have a new 8-digit account number, which appears on your August/September 2021 statement
- You can continue to choose to manage your account through our Customer Care Centre
- If you were enrolled in Budget Billing as of the May/June billing cycle, your account is now automatically re-enrolled in the Budget Billing Plan program under our new system. To learn more about Budget Billing, read our Frequently Asked Questions
- Budget Billing applications are now available and enrolment into the program has resumed. Visit Ways to Pay Your Bill for more information on how to enrol.
What You Need to Do
In order to ensure a smooth transition and to access your new Customer Advantage benefits, beginning August 3, you should:
- Update your new account number (available on your August/September 2021 statement) with your bank if you pay your bill with online or telephone banking. In the interim, payments to your old account will continue to be processed.
- Set up your new Customer Advantage online profile with your new account number, which will be on your August/September statement.
- Re-enrol or enrol in Budget Billing. Budget Billing applications are now available, and enrolment has resumed.
Accessing Online Services
|To create a Customer Advantage account, visit myaccount.png.ca, and follow the prompts.
This link can also be found by visiting png.ca and clicking the “Log In to Customer Advantage” button on the top right of the homepage.
If you are a previous e-bill customer, sign-in to Customer Advantage using your existing email, select “Forgot Password” at log in, and follow the prompts.
If you are new to PNG’s e-billing service, sign up for an account using your new account number found on your August/September statement, and follow the prompts.
If you are a first-time customer, or do not currently have an account with PNG, visit myaccount.png.ca, click the “Start Service” button, and follow the prompts.
If you would like one-time Customer Advantage user access to make a bill payment online, visit myaccount.png.ca, click the “Make a Payment” button, and follow the prompts.
Customer Benefits, for Your Advantage
Understanding Your Bill
Since there is more to your bill than the amount due, we have updated our bill design to enhance the information available to you about your use, service messages and the breakdown of your different bill components: basic charge, commodity charges and delivery charges.
Your new 8-digit account number will be available starting with your August/September bills. You will find your new account number in the green box on the right side of your bill, below the contact information.
For more information on how to read your new bill, visit Understanding Your Bill
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve received a number of questions about Customer Advantage and how it works. To learn more, read our Frequently Asked Questions.
Stay in Touch with Us
Questions about Customer Advantage will be answered through:
|firstname.lastname@example.org||Toll-free Phone: 1-800-667-2297|