Our commercial gas-fired heat pump program offers up to $30,000 to customers who install a gas-fired heat pump.
What is a gas-fired heat pump?
Gas-fired heat pumps work similarly to any other air-source heat pump, except instead of using electricity to fuel their operation they rely on natural gas to drive their refrigeration cycle.
Gas-fired heat pumps are highly efficient for space heating, hot water and even cooling. Using natural gas, they work by drawing in thermal energy from the outdoor air and transferring it in and out of buildings. This cycle of energy transfer keeps buildings warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
Interested in Renewable Natural Gas? Sign up for our Renewable Natural Gas Program and receive additional incentives. Find out how here.
THIS OFFER ENDS WHEN FUNDING HAS BEEN FULLY ALLOCATED.
How to Qualify
To qualify for this program, you need to meet a few simple conditions:
- You must be a PNG commercial rate class natural gas customer.
- You must be a property owner or long-term lease holder of an existing commercial building.
* You can find a complete list of requirements in the program’s terms and conditions.
Gas-fired heat pumps from Yanmar are eligible for a rebate under this program. If you have any questions about the eligibility of the gas-fired heat pump that you are thinking of installing, please call us toll free at 1-800-667-2297 or email us at email@example.com
How to Apply
- Review the program’s terms and conditions (available here).
- Download and save a copy of the application form (available here).
- Email a copy of the completed application and supporting documentation to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contractor may be able to help you in completing the application form. Be sure to provide copies of:
The completed application, including the proof of purchase and installation must be received within six (6) months of the installation date.
Please send completed applications to:
Note: If you cannot forward your application documents via email, please contact us at the phone number above to arrange an alternate method of delivery.