Ways to Pay Your Bill
PNG offers many bill payment options so you can select what is most convenient for you.
We also offer a Budget Billing Plan, to use with any payment option, to make budgeting easier by offering 12 equal monthly payments over the year. This helps reduce the seasonal differences in energy costs between the summer and winter months.
Please note, you have a new 8-digit account number as of August 3, 2021. This new account number can be found on your August/September 2021 bill, and subsequent bills thereafter.
If you have questions, our customer service team is available to serve you, at 1-800-667-2297 or email@example.com.
- Pre-Authorized Payment Plan: Set up to have your PNG bill paid automatically from your bank account each month with our pre-authorized payment plan. Just complete this application form (PreAuthorized Payment Plan Form) and click submit.
- Mail: Send a cheque or money order to the address on the front of your bill.
- Online or telephone banking: Contact your financial institution for details.
- Update your online telephone banking with your new account number, found on your August/September 2021 bill, and subsequent bills thereafter.
- At your financial institution: A transaction fee may be charged at the time of payment. You will need to bring a copy of your bill.
- Credit Card through our website: PNG’s online payment system is powered by KUBRA EZ-PAY. This service allows you to make a payment by either Visa or MasterCard. To use this service you will be charged a 1.95% service fee.
- Credit Card over the phone: Visa and MasterCard accepted. Call PNG Customer Care Center at 1-800-667-2297 to be connected to KUBRA EZ-PAY. A 1.95% service fee still applies for telephone payment.
Budget Billing Plan
Any PNG residential or commercial customer whose account is in good standing is eligible to enrol in PNG’s Budget Billing Plan.
Budget Billing enables you to pay your annual use over 12 equal monthly payments. The budget amount is determined by the previous 12-month gas usage and billed dollar amounts for the property.
To apply to enrol in the Budget Billing program, log in or create a Customer Advantage account. Once you are successfully logged in, visit the “My Account” tab on the left-hand side, select “Billing & Usage”, select “Budget Billing”, check the “Enrol” box and submit.
Alternatively, you can click the link below and complete an application by selecting the “Budget Billing Enrollment Form”.
To learn more about our new budget billing plan , read our Frequently Asked Questions.